Comprehensive Solutions -- CEMS Experts carries a wide array of “off the shelf” rental CEMS from basic NOx/O2 systems for turbines and boilers to complete custom solutions for multiple compounds, including exotic gases such as NH3 (Ammonia), HCl, H2S, THCs, etc. as well as Opacity Monitors.
All of our rental packages can include a complete, data acquisition and control system for data capture and storage, automated and manual calibrations, and offers basic reports, trending and alarms. Fully customized systems can also be designed around your specific requirements (DCS integration, specialized reporting formats, multi-stack “time-shared” solutions, etc).
We can also offer 24/7 remote monitoring for all of our rental systems plus complete, on-site maintenance, repairs and training services. Our rental systems can be fully RATA Certified in one day to provide you with precision, compliance data that meets all of your permit requirements.
Here are just a few reasons why you may need a provisional CEMS from the “CEMS Experts”:
- Temporary replacement for an existing CEMS - If your CEMS breaks down and can’t be repaired in a timely fashion, we can supply a provisional system to keep you in compliance and help avoid costly fines.
- CEMS Data Quality Verification - Do you have some question about the reliability of your existing CEMS data? Perhaps there is a random glitch that sends your hourly emissions over your permit limit that you can’t seem to pinpoint. At a fraction of the cost for what a RATA Emissions Test company would charge to mobilize and collect data, our rental CEMS could be your answer.
- New CEMS Installation Delays - You ordered a CEMS already for your new plant or process and the delivery is delayed for whatever reason. The deadline on your permit is fast approaching (or past) and you need emissions data NOW! Give us a call and we can have a temporary system delivered, installed and certified within one week!
- Process Emissions Modeling or Assessment - If a CEMS is not required on your process but you want to collect emissions data over time to model your pollutants, diluents, carbon footprint or make improvements in your combustion efficiency, use our rental CEMS to do this very cost-effectively. We can also help you set up our CEMS and associated sensors and process monitors to provide a complete data set for Predictive Emissions Monitoring (PEMS) certification.
- SCR Ammonia Slip Verification - Rent our “Hot/Wet” NH3 ammonia CEMS to verify that your Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system is working properly. This system give you accurate (+/- 0.1ppm) NH3 slip data in real-time, so you don’t have to wait hours (or days) for wet chemistry results from an on-site testing service. Our customers have saved hundreds of thousands of dollars by adjusting various process parameters and configurations on their SCR profiles to avoid unnecessary replacement of their expensive SCR catalyst beds!
- New CEMS Pre-purchase Engineering Modeling - Before you can even provide a specification to a CEMS vendor what your process emission requirements will be, you need to get accurate data over various process conditions to determine the ranges for your new analyzers. For less than the cost of a new hand-held monitor, we can provide you with a complete, turn-key rental CEM solution that uses state-of-the-art, industry standard instrumentation with proven accuracy.
“Real-world” Experience -- CEMS Experts has provided CEMS hardware and software solutions for many applications, industries and processes.
•Cement •Waste Incinerators •Land Fill Emissions •Pulp and Paper •Biomass •Semiconductor •Steel mills •Glass manufacturing We apply this knowledge and experience toward our rental CEMS to ensure your experience is “second to none”! Call us TODAY to see how we can help you solve your temporary CEMS needs quickly and cost-effectively. Or fill out the CEMS Rental Request form to have one of our engineers contact you and discuss your requirements. Click here for a partial list of rental equipment available. •Boilers •Gas Turbines •Reciprocating Engines •Coal and Coke fired •Oil Refinery Processes •SCR NH3 Slip Monitoring •Plastics Manufacturing •Off-shore Drilling and Marine